Secondary School


Image result for high school malaysia          

          For the past year, 2017, was a great and splendid year for me and also my friends. We were in the senior year in our secondary school. A year with mix feelings and emotion throughout the year. I was in the science stream class, which nine subjects were the war we would face in the end of the year which is November 2017. Five years of secondary school have thought me a lot on how to deal with friends with different families background, balance my study and play time , dealing with emotions of stress , nervous and anxiety to prepare myself for SPM examination. Lots of up and down I have been through in the school. I also have create so much memories and achievement in school such as being a school prefect, got involve in sports , take part in drama and also public speaking. Time has passed so fast, November begins to start. It was totally the day where all 2000 batch students are scared for. 'Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia' was the main goal for us to score well. Parents , teacher and my fellow friends have put so much hope and target on me. I felt blessed, but on the same time nervous as if I would not perform and give the best for them.


           A week before the SPM examination day, my school was doing the ‘Solat hajat’ for SPM 2017 students. It was the best experience and also the last because it was my last year at the school. There are too many memories with friends and teachers. All of my teachers was so kind and did extra class almost every week. I was struggling with Mathematics, my sisters suddenly came to my room and asked me if I need their help. I was so thankful and blessed that they were helping me with Mathematics. I tried not to get too stressed so that I can focus on studying.  I prepared all the notes and did some past year questions. All of my teachers gave me some motivation and pray that I can answer all the questions well. I couldn’t eat well because I was too nervous for the examination day. The next morning, I was feeling a little calm and ready to get in to the examination hall. My friends and I was saying good luck to each other. We were supporting each other and tried not to get nervous. I remembered that my teachers said we should pray for Allah’s blessings. I also asked my mom and my dad to pray for me so I can do well for my SPM papers. The responsibility as a student and a daughter to my parents can be felt as soon as I entered the examination hall. There are 20 students in the examination hall and all of them are my classmates.


I'm very grateful to be able to answer the exam calmly.After finished answering SPM now I realize the emptiness that I’m going through now in life. No more school days. No more tuition classes. No more staying back after school for extra curriculums. While waiting for my SPM results to release on 3rd of March next year, so I decided to go to the university carnival which was organized by the university for SPM students. I have talked to my parents about what I'm interested in and as their child my parents support my decision. From that carnival I know a lot about the course that I suit for me. I also went to counselling for more information about what university that I should apply. After that, I get a driver’s licence because when I reach university, I may no longer have that free time to get it. In that way, I was able to fill my free time with useful things.

           The day before I took the SPM result, it was a day where I felt very depressed thinking about whether my SPM results is good or bad.  After performing my Maghrib prayer, i pray to Allah may tomorrow , the SPM results day will be a good day for me. The night before the SPM Result Day, I was not able to sleep as I felt so nervous thinking about it. On the next day, it was a terrifying day for me. SPM result will be announce at 10 am. Before that I went for breakfast with my friends at the school canteen maybe for the last time. After that, the needle of my watch shows it was time, 10 a.m. Me and my friends went straight from the canteen to the hall. After me and my friends arrived, we sit on the floor's hall waiting for it to announce. One by one name have been announced for getting straight A's but mine was not. I felt sad but I keep telling myself not to. Without any hesitation, I went to the teacher's desk to take the SPM results.

           After the results was out, i feel great after receiving a good results after all the hard work that i put into studying for SPM finally succeed. Right after that, i went out with my friend to celebrate our results and began exchanging stories of our struggles to get an excellent result for SPM. Then, i went home and start doing things that i want to do after getting my result that is listed in my journal book. A lot of people doesn't actually think i'll be getting a good marks in SPM because i was not the brightest student in the school, but i managed to betray their expectation by doing the opposite of what they expected. Then, i immediately apply for a bunch of local government college and wait for a reply from their behalf . Sadly, many were rejected. But i did not feel down about it because there are still more opportunities to be explored out there.

         Finally, after completing my driving license I was very happy because I have done the very difficult thing in my life. After that, I started looking for a good university and offering the field I wanted. After a survey of about 10 universities finally I choose College University Poly-Tech MARA (KUPTMKL) because the college fees are very affordable and the college is under government and the program that offers also has a MQA qualification.I choose Diploma in Accounting and Finance because this is my dream from child until now.Because of my hard work from finish the school until join the college I can settled so many things in my life with everyone’s support especially my family.I shall never forget the moment for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : Paskal The Movie

FAKE FRIENDS IN HIGHSCHOOL

TOP 10 EXCUSES GIVEN BY STUDENTS TO SKIP CLASS