INSTAGRAM VS TWITTER

Which social media you prefer best? Instagram or Twitter?


Every social media have their own speciality and the best value in it. Social media is a platform where we can stay in touch or contact people around the world without any border.. We rather spend our time browsing, scrolling and searching for any new update news of world in Internet than reading a newspaper, books or magazine. Time has changed, so do the people in this era. Technologies have give big impact and  beat all other platform in the world, such as in this era there is no more family oriented values in today teenager’s heart.

We as one group have conducted a survey using poll on Instagram and Twitter regarding which social media people nowadays choose and prefer best.


Results are as shown below :

INSTAGRAM
credit : @zafirahanuar



TWITTER
credit : @x0xwsdn



FEEDBACK OR OPINION














STUDENT A : NURUL ZAFIRAH


From the results obtained based on both social medias, I can conclude that in each of the social media platform it have its own followers. Based on Instagram platform, I personally see that people on Instagram prefer Instagram more than Twitter because based on the results from poll obtained, 60% prefer Instagram and 40% prefer Twitter in Instagram platform. For twitter platform, people on Twitter prefer Twitter more than Instagram because based on the results of poll obtained, 97% prefer Twitter and 7% prefer Instagram. This statistic shows that, the percentage of people who love Instagram and Twitter are the same, 50% Instagram and 50% Twitter based on their own social media platform. The survey were obtained and feedback were recorded.

FROM the feedback obtained, I personally feel that I would prefer Instagram more over Twitter as Instagram have more things that are visualize in a form of picture or videos. Picture and videos  are create with variety colours, design and deliver in unique ways of message. From Instagram, people can get many information or news about the world, see lots of amazing picture around the world or getting to know about someone’s personal life , show off their skills and speciality into something and many more. Those creativity will attract people interest and make them enjoy using it as it is more simpler to understand as we can post pictures, make instagram story which last for 24 hours, and if it is important we could save into our timeline on 'Highlight' section, get connected with friends through direct message (DM), get to see random people pictures, news on 'Explore' section which lead us to have a bigger vision in life and could lead us to a successful life in the future. Furthermore, Twitter are arranged or share more into words with threads and pictures insert into it. People do love twitter also because of it is more likely known as a private social media, as we can tweet with each of our friends without anyone knows about it, or to be safe we can direct message them personally, and also Twitter always came out with every single hit news as people always 'retweet' the tweets and immediately it goes out viral and we can gain more information in Twitter such as motivation, tips and  quotes each day from positive influencer or someone who succeed in their life.



STUDENT B : NUR FATIN ALIA

Based on poll that I have do on instagram, many people prefer instagram more than twitter because based on result instagram got 60% vote and twitter just got 40% vote it is because instagram we can see a lot of photos about nature, travel and so on. Instagram also has many useful features to share our happy moment.

But based on my own opinion, I thinks both of this social media have its own benefit as example on instagram I can share my happy moment in a picture and upload on instagram. I also can update my daily activities in story on instagram but that story will disappear in 24 hours. Meanwhile, on twitter I can read a lot of story such as horror, funny and so on.



STUDENT C: SALMAN SHAH

Based on poll that I have do in my instagram most of my followers votes for instagram than twitter.I believe all social media has its own advantages but I also prefer instagram because I do not have twitter and I am a active user for instagram.I chose instagram because I can upload my sweet memories on instagram with better quality than other applications. Instagram is one of the applications that keeps the privacy of its users with private account system.

In addition, the sweet memories we take are easily lost on the smartphone but with our photo in instagram will not disappear unless we have other problems.Instagram also have live video it is important for any event because everybody can watch the live video incase they can't attend the function.



STUDENT D : ASIKIN

Both Instagram and Twitter are the best social media apps. For me, Instagram who has many users are more unique than other apps. It focuses on photographs and visuals. I can also share my videos at my instagram story and put it as a highlight so people who are missed the instagram story can see it. Instagram is also good for marketing. I can see lots of reviews from different types of products. Advertising their brands which is good for marketing.  There's also accounts that posted funny content and latest news. All users are able to get the information and can easily save the post and keep it.

From the results, on Instagram's poll the users voted more for Instagram and got 60%. For Twitter's poll shows that 93% chose Twitter than Instagram. My opinion is every social media have their own choice and opinion. For me, the social media is the best platform for the youth to voices out their opinions and thoughts.


STUDENT E : AQIB

Based on social media selection, I found lottery instagram votes for instagram with votes for 60% for instagram and 53% for twitter. In my opinion, I chose instagram because I could share photos and videos about my daily life with others. In addition, I can see a variety of interesting pictures and videos on the explore button.

Polls on twitter are the majority of twitter polls with 93% votes for twitter and 7% for instagram. In my opinion, I chose twitter because I can express my feelings. Moreover, I can write whatever I want without hesitation and no one will judge.


STUDENT F : KHAIRUL

Based on the current trend, many people actually prefers instagram over twitter because of its appeal to the younger people. Instagram has more user base than twitter and surpasses twitter in terms of monthly user using the site. A recent poll has been conducted on instagram vs twitter and it has been concluded that majority of people prefers instagram. Most users on instagram voted for instagram and vice versa.

Instagram and twitter offers a different way of posting. Instagram allows you to completely focused on the media aspect of a post. Posting on Instagram requires at least one photo or video. Meanwhile, Twitter offers variety of ways of posting and it supports media upload into the website, but it has a 140 characters limit for basic short text posting.


EVERY INDIVIDUALS HAVE THEIR OWN CHOICE OF LIFE, SO JUST ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT. STAY IN PEACE ✌


BY AA102 :
  1. NURUL ZAFIRAH
  2. NUR FATIN ALIA
  3. SALMAN SHAH
  4. ASIKIN
  5. AQIB
  6. KHAIRUL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review : Paskal The Movie

FAKE FRIENDS IN HIGHSCHOOL

TOP 10 EXCUSES GIVEN BY STUDENTS TO SKIP CLASS